Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

M-Dog is the Man...

M...

My tender-hearted,
gentle,
quiet boy.

Out of all our kids, I initially worried the most about M since he was already three when he was placed with us. I felt like I had missed out on so much of his life. He had been in 3 homes and was exposed to many unfortunate circumstances. I prayed for what the ensuing months would hold...

The ensuing months, however, exposed a sweet child. Probably one of the sweetest I know. M has a kind heart and aims to please.

He loves to play outside and take care of his baby sister.

M has made leaps and bounds in speech. He started out mostly nonverbal, and now speaks in sentences and people can {usually} actually understand him!

I know the Lord has a special place in the world for M...it'll be exciting to see exactly what is in store for him. We've always said he would be a great counselor, because he's such a good listener and is so gentle in his demeanor. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails