Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 14 of the Advent Angel

We were going to take cookies to the firemen yesterday, but decided that they may be more likely to eat a sealed box of See's chocolates than home-baked goods from a stranger. =)

I was so surprised and happy with how wonderfully welcoming they were to us! The nice fireman let the kids go in his truck and explore, and gave them all fire hats and stickers. The kids had a blast, and I think we probably got more out of it than the firemen did!





Fun stuff.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the pics! Took me a second to see the fourth head in the first picture. :)

stellarparenting.com said...

It is so great that you encourage themt o give back to those local heros, I think I need to borrow your idea.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails