Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, April 5, 2010

Our First Year of Marriage...Bliss? I Think Not.


I realized as I started writing this post, that I already pretty much covered what I wanted to say in THIS post.

I was a different person back then. I know it's cliche, but it's true. It's amazing how much a person can change over time.

It's pretty embarrassing, really, to think about how I used to be. We all have our skeletons, of course, but if ya'll would have seen me, really truly seen me, the way I acted when we were first married, I would probably be too ashamed to face you.

Thank goodness for changed hearts.

I'm glad we didn't do a reality t.v. show when we were newlyweds. I would probably be living my days in some hole, withdrawn from society, humbled beyond words. Hmmm...maybe that isn't such a bad thing.

In other news, Easter week flew by, and was filled with fun family time and a lot of Wii (we just got Super Mario Brothers...man, that game is fun!).

I'll be posting pics soon!




1 comments:

Lisa said...

I don't think any of us, if we're really honest, would like to go back to the way we used to be when we were younger. I shudder to think of how I was and all the mistakes I made. Ugh.

Beautiful pic!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails